Over 250, 2-person teams annually compete in this golf championship within the World Am to win a spectacular grand prize trip for two to one of golf's most notable destinations.
Congratulations to Clint Payton and John Burton for winning the 2015 International Pairs Qualifier
World Am International Pairs Format
- $50 Per person entry fee, $100 team entry fee.
- Two-person teams consisting of any two World Amateur Handicap Golf Championship participants, regardless of handicap, age, or gender. Both team members must be competitors in the World Am.
- 54 holes of combined team net play using each team member's World Am net scoring each day in relation to course ratings played (Monday - Wednesday rounds only) to compute the team total.
- The five teams with the lowest 54-hole combined team net scores will qualify to compete in the Championship Round on Friday, September 2nd to determine the overall winning team that will earn the grand prize.
- Prizes will be awarded to the overall top ten teams of the qualifier. Prizes for 1-5 will be determined utilizing Friday's net scores. Prizes for 6-10 will be determined on the 54-hole combined team net.
- Scores are reset for Friday's Championship. Combined team net will be the format for the Friday Final Round
- Players can sign up as a team or a single and be paired at random.
Rules and Regulations
All applicable Rules and Regulations for the World Amateur Handicap Championship golf tournament apply for the International Pairs Qualifier.