We are looking for your LOWEST INDEX IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS. It is imperative that you submit the correct information in order to be eligible for prizes.
Please view the video tutorials below if you are not 100% sure how to locate it. Once you are comfortable finding your lowest index in the past 12 months, please proceed to the Handicap Verification Form.
Please call 1-800-833-8798 if you need assistance.
The below videos will show you how to find your lowest 12 month handicap index! Please watch the following based on which handicap service you utilize.
Services such as Golfsoftware, GolfPipeline, The Grint, CDGA, and others may not have access to a lowest 12 month handicap revision. Should you keep an index with one of these services you will be required to call us to fill out your handicap submission form. Do not attempt to fill out the form on your own as it will be automatically inaccurate. If you are unsure if you have a "low 12" please do not hesitate to contact us.
GHIN "Low 12" Tutorial
GHIN - services the following Golf Associations:
- Alabama, Alaska, Anthracite, Arizona, Arizona Women's, Arkansas State, Arkansas Womens,
- Bahamas Golf Federation, Bermuda,
- Carolinas, Colorado, Columbus District, Connecticut State,
- Desert Women's, Dominican Golf Federation,
- Florida State,
- Georgia, Greater Cincinnati, Guam National Golf Federation
- Hawaii State, Hong Kong , Ltd.,
- Idaho, Indian Golf Union, Iowa
- Kansas City, Kansas, Kansas Women's, Kentucky, Keystone's Premier
- Maine, Massachusetts, Metropolitan Amateur, Metropolitan, Mexican Golf Federation, Miami Valley, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri
- Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Hampshire Women's, New Jersey State, New York State, , North Central
- Pennsylvania, North Dakota, Northern California, Northern California, Northern Nevada, Northern Nevada Women's, Northern Ohio
- Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon
- Pacific Women's, Philadelphia, Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island, Rochester District
- San Diego County Women's, South Carolina, South Dakota, Southern California, Southern Nevada, Sun Country Amateur
- Tennessee, Texas, Toledo District
- Vermont, Vermont State Women's, Virginia State,
- Washington State, West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania, Western States, Women's of Northern California, Women's Public Links GA Southern California, Women's South Carolina, Women's Southern California, Wyoming State
Golfnet "Low 12" Tutorial
Golfnet - Services the following associations:
- Golf Association of Florida
- Keystone (PA)
US Handicap.com "Low 12" Tutorial
- USHandicap.com is a "Type III" club. Meaning you are not a member of a physical golf course. The service can be for anyone located in the United States. Your "Club Name" will likely be listed as a major metropolitan city followed by a number. IE: If you live in Concord, NC - your club name may be "Charlotte Area #45". USHandicap.com is the same service provided complimentary to participants that did not have a handicap prior to registering for the World Am.