Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Pairs Competition

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Cheeseman 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

William Welch
    Participant

Is there anywhere that shows the list of entrants for the pairs competition?

Dale Craig
    Participant

I’ve been kind of wondering the same thing. This is the first time I’ve signed up for the pairs and aside from taking my money there hasn’t been any word on it.

We have a lot of singles awaiting to be paired (along with partners who haven’t paid for their share) so we typically await posting until the field is finalized. To date we have approximately 75 teams worth of players registered and anticipate around 250 come tournament time. Any further information is available on that page should you have any questions still don’t hesitate to call us!

I also feel inclined to add this is the most valuable trip we’ve ever offered as a prize, thanks to our partnership with Club Choice Ireland.

mike howell
    Participant

Scott,
    Is this a blind draw to determine partners in the pairs competition or is it picked more toward simliar handicap comparisons?

Blind.

Mike Cheeseman
    Participant

I Where do we see results for the pairs competition. I can’t seem to find it in the app or daily results page.

APP does not have them, you can visit HERE or go to the Club Choice Ireland booth for the printed results. They are typically last to be posted around 6PM.

Mike Cheeseman
    Participant

Thanks Scott.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com