Home of the Fox, Bear and Otter nines, River Oaks is located 10 minutes from Myrtle Beach International Airport, making it a convenient stop on your golf getaway. The facilities recently underwent a major renovation project that featured the installation of Champion Bermuda greens.
- The course opened in 1987 as the 27th course built in the Myrtle Beach area.
- This course was one of the first along the Grand Strand to utilize Champion UltraDwarf Bermuda greens.
- The unique 27-hole (three nines) design provides the ideal experience for visiting and local golfers.
- Location: Central
- Designer: Gene Hamm / Tom Jackson
- Rating: 73.0
- Slope: 133
- Distance: 6,778 from the Championship tees