One of the most demanding par 4s in Myrtle Beach, the 16th hole at Glen Dornoch gets even the most skilled veterans longing for a stiff drink by the time they sink their putt. Not to worry, the 17th is absolutely stunning, and the 18th leads you straight to the clubhouse deck, where you can finally get that refreshing and well-earned beverage.
- Gentle warm-up holes leading to tougher finishing holes
- Set amongst live oaks and waterway views
- Relax on the spacious clubhouse deck
- Location: North
- Designer: Clyde Johnston
- Rating: 73.2
- Slope: 145
- Distance: 6,890 from Black tees
- Practice Round Rate – $64
- Available starting 8/20.
- Call (843) 249-2541
- Mention “Practice GTS” for special rate