How did the name Legends Resort originate? It could have something to do with the fact that Golf Digest has ranked the Moorland Course among the 50 toughest tracks in America. The 16th hole, affectionately referred to as “Hell’s Half-Acre,” is not for the faint of heart. Channel your competitive nature and come take on this 270-yard par 4, along with the rest of this memorable course.
- This par 72 course features large expanses of natural growth, sand, water and waste areas.
- Ranked #6 on Golfweek’s list of Best Courses You Can Play in South Carolina
- Capture your memories with the photographer available for individual and group photos.
- Location: Central
- Designer: P.B. Dye
- Rating: 72.8
- Slope: 135
- Distance: 6,799 from Gold tees
- Practice Round Rate – $45
- Call (843) 236-9318
- Mention “Practice GTS” for special rate