With the impending weather approaching on Thursday, August 31st, we have made the decision to cancel round 4 of the World Am, making Wednesday’s round 3 the final round of the tournament. We will still expect to move forward with Friday’s Flight Winners Playoff.
With this decision being made far enough ahead of time, it will allow for a few things to now take place.
- Players can now plan and understand that round 3 will be the final competitive round.
- Rain checks are being created for your Thursday host course. You will need to pickup your round 4 rain check at your round 3 host course as you turn in your scorecard on Wednesday.
- By doing this, you now have your rain check in hand and can even utilize it prior to leaving. If the forecast somehow changes at this point, you can go use it on Thursday for a non-competitive round if the course is able to open, although we do not foresee there being playable conditions at any point Thursday given the current forecast.
We understand the significance of this decision and have decided this is necessary to ensure the safety of all players. We hope all players can also understand and respect this decision. We wish you the best of luck today and during tomorrow’s final round.
As of right now, we are planning the 19th Hole hours as usual.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out via phone or email.